Sunday, February 27, 2011

Get Running with Your Smart Phone

Get Running was the very first app I started with. I love this app! It is so easy to use. The get running program gets you in your shoes and running a 5k in 9 weeks. The trainer's voice is really pleasant and encouraging. Yes, you can create a music playlist to listen to while running. 
If you choose to run with your phone I would suggest an armband or you can load this program onto an iPod touch. It still requires an armband but is less bulky on your arm.

I purchased this through the iTunes app store; click here for the link.

I have a few more apps up my sleeve. Some were good, some not so much... Stay tuned!

So put on your shoes and try running!

1 comment:

  1. I just looked and it isn't on Android Market :( I have the couch to 5k app but this one sounds better. I need to get an armband like you suggested because I often hit pause on accident and don't know it.

    ReplyDelete