Monday, January 23, 2012

Clean eating - My Favorite Snacks

Day 22: Ok so if you know anything about clean eating you know we eat a lot of snacks through out the week. So, what would my favorite snacks be?

My favorite # one snack of all time will always be 1/2 of a granny smith apple and 1 tablespoon natural almond butter. Delish!
Here are a few of my other favorites.
  • Carrots and garlic hummus
  • Strawberries and raw almonds
  • Clean protein bars
  • Yogurt with a few raw slivered almonds and raspberries (or any kind of berry)
  • Unbuttered air- popped corn sprinkled with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt
  • hard boiled egg whites and a banana
  • Brown rice cakes spread with nut butter ( I sprinkle a bit of flax seed on mine) and a banana
  • 1 orange and a handful of  raw almonds or  raw cashews
So here are a few of my choices for snacks. What clean snacks do you like? Maybe we can come up with a few new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment