Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clean Eating-Relax Sister

Day 10:  So, I must share my panic with you today.

As you all know, I worked really hard this past weekend to have everything prepared for a wonderfully easy week of meal readiness... FAIL!

I always pack my lunch the night before. It is just easier for me.

I pull my lunch out of the refrigerator and get ready to warm up chicken for my salad.. NO CHICKEN! I totally forgot to put the chicken in my lunchbox. What is a girl to do? I took my class to lunch and thought, I will just see if they have any leftover baked chicken from yesterday. No, just corn dogs and fish sticks. Thankfully, my sweet lunch servers suggested the buffalo chicken from their salad. I was going to have to make due. To my horror the chicken had breading on it. I tried desperately to pick it off.

Well, I just gave up, said to my self "relax sister" and ate it.  Do I feel like I have failed my 100 days? No, I made sure I had the protein that I needed and realized little emergencies are going to come up.
I made do and did the best that I could considering the situation.

Why am I telling you this silly story? Because I want you to know that little things are going to happen. Just do your best and know the clean eating police are not going to take you away.

Rest assured I have already put chicken in my lunchbox for tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment