Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Clean Eating

Day 23: Tomorrow I am heading to Savannah Georgia with my daughter. Her Orchestra is performing for the music educators conference. This a huge big deal for a high school that has only been open for four years. I am so excited to have been asked to chaperone. Not to mention she is a Senior and every moment I can spend with Allison is a bonus!

So, how in the world am I going to eat clean on this trip? I have not figured this out as one of the restaurant stops is Golden Corral. (so yuck!) I did go to their website. I will somehow make it work.
I have packed a small cooler with snacks. I am good to go there!

I cannot wait to leave in the morning with my amazing daughter. I will miss the guys but, it is time for a girl trip!

Well I will let you know how it all works out and post a little video of her performance.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment