Friday, January 6, 2012

Clean Eating - Eating Out

Day 5: Date night! We are headed out to eat this evening. Where we should go is not my biggest question, but instead it is what I am I going to eat?

The best way I have found is to get on line and look at the restaurants website. Most restaurants now have there menus posted.

Do not be afraid to ask how something is cooked. Try and stay with items that are baked, grilled and steamed and in my case, STAY AWAY from the cheese dip!

Stay tuned I will let you know how I did.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I had the best salad ever! I had a Texas fajita salad. I ordered it without the refried beans because I was not sure how they wee cooked and NO sour cream. It was the best! Grilled shrimp. chicken and steak. No, I did not eat the shell and no dressing. It was not needed. I will confess to eating a few chips and a margarita. Sorry, to err is human. I did however, have a fabulous night out with my husband!

    ReplyDelete