Friday, January 6, 2012

Marathon Training - My Visit To The Chiropractor

Day 12: Whew, I so needed today. REST DAY! I am truly taking a day to rest. I did do something really great for my body today though. I went to a chiropractor. Now I am not saying that because you run, workout or are physically active in some way that you should go to a chiropractor. It just works for me.

I visited a new doctor today. Her name is Dr. Marisa Mikals. She is awesome! The name of the clinic is Vibrant Health Center. The office is located here in Acworth, Georgia.

I loved her office from the minute I stepped in. The music, lighting and aromatherapy smells all around!

I was greeted warmly by Sheila, the front desk manager. She gave me a tour of the office, just beautiful.
There is a steam room, massage room and an esthetician room. I can not wait to try each of them.


Dr. Mikals met me in her office and went over my needs with me. She then had me do a few moves and stretches to make her own assessment. Dr. Mikals explained in detail everything she was doing and exactly what I needed. When she was finished with my adjustments she made suggestions as to when and how often I should see her. She was in no way pushy, leaving the decision up to me.

Overall I am thrilled with my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Mikals.


Here is a link so that you make take a look for yourself.   http://www.drmikals.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment