Sunday, January 22, 2012

Marathon Training

Day 27 and 28: Saturday was a Tri day. We started with a nice workout in the pool. I am still concentrating on my arm placement and relaxing in the pool. I am way to tense when I swim. I guess I am still afraid of not making it from one end to the other. Thanks to great coaching, I am not about to give up! I really am starting to like being in the water.

Then we headed to the cycle room for 40 minutes of hill climbing. It was hard, but we learned a lot about body mechanics and how to work your way through it. Thanks Muriel!

Sunday is my long run day. I have got to stop running the track at the Y on these days. I know it is not good for my legs. Time to find a running partner. I did however manage to finish ten miles. My longest run to date. Yeah me! There will be lots of stretching tonight.

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment