Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Getting our health on

Day 7 of getting our health on. Wahoo! I love that my husband is so supportive of my crazy ideas. One he loves and begs me to keep up with is clean eating. We started experimenting with our new life style about 2 years ago. I got a little off track last year during my illness and found myself having no energy, a bit overweight and a lot out of shape. So it is back on! Last week we visited our local Whole Foods Market. I talked my husband into going with me and as everyone who knows us knows my husband is frugal. Which is a good thing in my book!  He is not a fan of shopping with me. So, I sent him on a few missions and we had a great time together. We stopped along the way and sampled a few good finds. Lot's of good stuff came home with us on this trip, so I was super excited to get cooking! I am here to say it has all been fabulous. Every meal has been a delight to prepare. I would have to say my favorite meal was our New Years Day dinner. Roasted lemon herb Cornish game hens, wild rice and fresh broccoli with a bit of garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment