Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Marathon Training

Day 24: Whew, managed to run a nice 5 miles after work and headed back to the pool to swim with the Tri class.

My running is getting easier. I am feeling great at the end of my run. I do however, need to step it up and stop coddling myself by taking my runs outdoors. Adding a bit more hill training to my workouts. Although my legs love a good flat run.

I am so glad that I am getting back into the Tri class. What a great group of friends. We have so much fun working hard. The pool was full tonight. We had a few kids join us. The fun part was they were kids I know. Two of the kids I had taught in Kindergarten. How fun is that!

I worked a lot on arm placement tonight. I am so thankful for Muriel (our instructor) for her guidance. She is going to make a swimmer out of me yet!

I skipped out of the bike part tonight. I was a bit tired and needed to get home and catch up on some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment